The Department of Mechanichal Engineering of the Polytechnic of Milan, Italy, is seeking applicants for 12 full PhD scholarships in the following research areas:
- Advanced Materials and Smart Structures
- Sustainable Mobility
- Engineering Design and Manufacturing for the Industry of the Future
- Additive Manufacturing
- Master’s degree (academic studies with at least 5 years)
- Documented knowledge of the English language (see the call, art 2)
- Authored research proposal according to the subject of research that interests them (research proposal)
Scholarship: EUR 1,200 per month
Additional funding: EUR 500 per month for research periods abroad
In the second and third year of study, students will receive an annual sum of 1,370 euros to cover the expenses arising from the purchase of educational materials.
Apply Online: here
For general questions and clarifications you may apply online at: email@example.com sending along a copy of your CV and cover letter in which specifying the domain and subject that interests you.
Deadline: May 27, 2016 (until 14:00 Italian time)
Detailed information about the research areas and the availability of grants: here