This notice of a call for proposals is based on the Regulation No 1295/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 11/12/2013 concerning the implementation of a programme of support for the European cultural and creative sector (CREATIVE EUROPE) and its corrigendum of the 27/06/2014.
Within the field of reinforcing the audiovisual sector’s capacity, some of the priorities of the MEDIA Sub-programme are the following:
- increase the capacity of audiovisual operators to develop European audiovisual works with a potential to circulate in the Union and beyond and to facilitate European and international co-production, including with television broadcasters;
- encourage business to business exchanges by facilitating access to markets and innovative business tools enabling audiovisual operators to increase the visibility of their projects on Union and international markets.
The MEDIA Sub-programme shall provide support for:
- facilitating European and international co-productions
- facilitating access to professional audiovisual trade events and markets and the use of online business tools inside and outside the Union;
- facilitating circulation of European films worldwide and of international films in Europe on all platforms,.
 Regulation No 1295/2013, Official Journal of the European Union on the 20/12/2013 (OJ L347/221)
 Published in the Official Journal of the European Union on 27/06/2014 (OJ L 189/260).
The total budget available is estimated at 7 M €.
The financial contribution of the Union cannot exceed:
– 60% of the total eligible costs of the action in case of action taking place in countries participating in the MEDIA sub-Programme;
– 80% of the total eligible costs of the action in case of action taking place in countries outside the MEDIA sub-Programme.
The Agency reserves the right not to allocate all the available funds.
Deadline For Submissions of applications
Proposals must be submitted not later than 28/01/2016 at 12.00 noon