The Commission has launched a Re-open EU mobile app, available free for Android and iOS phones. The launch follows the success of the Re-open EU web platform, which has been visited nearly 8 million times since its launch in mid-June. Re-open EU is a one-stop shop providing comprehensive, up-to-date information on the health situation, safety and travel measures in all EU Member States, as well as in Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. Users can get the latest information on national quarantine measures, testing requirements and mobile coronavirus contact tracing and warning apps. The information is available in the 24 official EU languages, using verified data from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control and the Member States. Re-open EU was one of the measures announced by the Commission in its May 2020 Tourism and Transport package to help citizens travel safely, in full respect of health guidance. Also in its October 2020 Communication on additional COVID-19 response measures, the Commission has committed to making information available to all citizens via a free app. Re-open EU information remains easily accessible through the web platform: https://reopen.europa.eu/. More information is available here.
- (Ελληνικά) 110 Θέσεις Εργασίας για Μεταφραστές στην ΕΕ Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- (Ελληνικά) Πρακτική άσκηση στην Ευρωπαϊκή Επιτροπή Thursday January 7th, 2021
- (Ελληνικά) Βραβείο Καρλομάγνου για τη Νεολαία 2021 Thursday January 7th, 2021
- (Ελληνικά) Ενημερωτικό Δελτίο Δεκεμβρίος 2020 Friday December 18th, 2020
- Digital Services Act – Questions and Answers Thursday December 17th, 2020
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Europe Direct Limassol
Cyprus University of Technology
Research and International Collaboration Service
corner Athinon & Nikos Xiouta str.
Tel.: +357-25-002027, +357-25-002044
Fax: 2500 2763