The Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering, University City, London, offers six three-year PhD scholarships in the fields of Engineering and Computer Science.
Beneficiaries: UK Graduates of the EU, but also graduates of other nations who wish to continue their research in all of the key areas of the university’s research.
What is offered
- Annual scholarship £ 16.000 (20214.11 EUR)
- A full tuition fee waiver for UK and EU students
- Candidates should hold at least a Master’s degree in a relevant subject (or international equivalent)
- If the first language is not English should have reached at least 6.5 in IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- The candidate shall not be registered as a doctoral student at the City University London or any other academic institution
How to participate
- Application form: here
- The application along with the required documents should be brought together in a single document and submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Year: 2016/2017
Deadline: May 26, 2016
More information: here